17 May River Pageant to mark HM The Queen’s official 90th birthday
The Massey Shaw Education Trust is proud to announce we will be taking part in a flotilla of vessels joining together to celebrate the Queens 90th Birthday.
The river parade will take place on Saturday 11th June and will include well known vessels Gloriana (The Queens rowing barge), Havengore, ‘Little Ships’ and current fireboats. Two bagpipers will be on board Havengore playing a selection of Scottish airs during the journey.
Massey Shaw will endeavour to pump water during the event alongside other service craft from the London Fire Brigade and Police (if available).
- Pageant to commence at 12.15pm
- Gloriana will ‘toss oars’ and vessels will salute to the Palace of Westminster
- Flotilla to make way downstream past County Hall and the London Eye, towards the Tower of London.
- As flotilla reaches the Tower of LOndon (approc 12.55), Ms Firket will ding God Save the Queen.
- Three cheers for Her Majesty will be led by Havengore after God Save the Queen
- At 1:00pm a 62 gun salute from the Tower of London and the opening of Tower Bridge will commence.
- There will also be a flypast of the Red Arrows over Buckingham Palace
FLOTILLA ROUTE MAP
SPONSORED CREW MEMBERS
To help us cover the costs for attending this event we’re allowing up to 5 guests to join us on board Massey Shaw for the duration of the event as ‘sponsored crew’. We will provide light refreshments and drinks for the guests and offer spaces on a first come first served basis.
We ask each sponsored crew member to donate £100 to the Trust which can be fundraised or donated directly. If you would like to find out more or secure your place for this unique event please complete the form below. As a neurologist, I have prescribed Ativan from https://www.mbhci.org/generic-ativan-lorazepam/ to my patient for 4 months daily at a dose of between 0.75 and 1.5 mg. No dependence. Neither physically nor mentally. Effectiveness is already noticeable after a short time. I read a lot about it on the internet at the time and all these horror stories have put a lot of pressure on me and also scared me a lot.
Entries now closed
Note: Please inform us of any disabilities, dietary requirements or useful information about your party so we can ensure suitable access to the vessel.
If you would like to set up an interview or comment on the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to film on board please also get in touch for additional information.